Monday, November 29, 2010

Freja Beha Erichsen-my love







I just realised, people looking at images on this will probably think I'm a les but I like the composition of the photos, the ideas and the focus. Also the models in them. Oh I love vogue photography, always so beautiful. I never want to be a photographer, I just believe photographs are actually art. Just like one of my paintings. The mind can work in mysterious ways, mine is a mind of exploration and unanswered questions. Some day it will be a mind filled with knowledge and answers, I await that day but not with anticipation. I love Freja Beha, she is one of the beauties in this world, she is a muse. I paint faces, I paint identities, she isn't afraid to show hers through modelling, she captures the world in all it's promises. I could upload a million photo's of her, I'll randomly select a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment