Monday, November 29, 2010

Come to me any time you want

I got a job! Hurrah Hurray, I'm a lovely waitress. I actually love the work and the people I work with are so kind. I couldn't be happier.
Well maybe I could be, I don't love the snow like everyone else on facebook. I know a lot of people find it alluring and want to play in it but I'm not one of them people. Maybe I'm just a pesamistic old goat but it's cold, it's wet and it hurts my ears and nose. It is beautiful, it makes me want to frolic, but from a window I will dance, I will dance where my ears won't ache to my jaw and my hands don't have to be wrapped in gloves for protection. I am a little person who feels the cold so suddenly, I have no protection except layer upon layer of unnecessary clothing. It's not flattering, it's not pretty. 
I did love the purple lightning, I was in town sozzled walking to doyles apres the twister pepper when it happened. Everything was dark and then BOOM everything is purple, it was beautiful. It could have been one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, it was so frightening and unexpected. I've never seen anything like it. Then came the thunder, everyone screamed. It seemed two feet away, it went on forever. 
On the night-link home it started to snow. After a few more blasts of thunder and the marvellous purple lightning. We all were so happy. I thought it would only be a small shower but when we got off the bus the main street was covered, we were the first to put out feet into the freezing earth(seeing as it was half five in the morning). I felt slightly hungover and ecstatic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment