Tuesday, November 30, 2010

''love was a private party, and no one got on the guest list.''

PAINT IT BLACK-by Janet Fitch: MY FAVOURITE BOOK IN THE WHOLE WORLD.. Just came in the post today. I was meant to wait till Christmas but I just Can't. And it's so so pretty, the one I had was paperback with a girl smoking(a picture I painted many times) BUT this one is hardback. It's just white, with the title and authors name on the binding in black.. It's beautiful. Just like the book itself. I was devastated when my last copy disappeared off the face of the planet. I searched everywhere, I was like a crazed person. I had it for two years and I read at least one section of it everyday. I had all my favourite parts underlined and I just loved it with all my heart. This book was more important to me than any expensive piece of jewellery I own, more important then all my clothes. It's more important than anything I have ever owned.
It's such a sad story but provides so much hope and I fell in love with Josie, the main character. She is beautiful, I know she is. Everyone should read this book, but maybe no one else will love it like me. I don't mind though, this book helped me through a lot and I will keep this copy safe forever.
This is the copy I used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment